Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Train theme Cake.

A really sweet lady from Egypt contacted me, and asked me to make a cake for her daughter's birthday... she gave me a picture to copy... this is the picture she sent.

source unknown
She said, its ok if I add some details in to it but she primarily wanted to have a little train and train track... after 3 days this is what I came up with...

Front view

Back View
Inside it was a checkerboard cake with chocolate buttercream.

I also made these cookies for giveaways,

which were then individually wrapped...


She Loved everything... and wrote on my facebook page... 

"really Irum make tasty and yummy we try marble one it looks amazing from inside and about outside really if try too say how it look's best see photoes that irum upload"

I appreciate her kind words
Irum.

No comments:

Post a Comment