Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Childhood friend's Birthday

It was my best friend's birthday... we had been togther since 7th grade, then college and university.... And the best part is we are still togther she lives 10 mins drive from my place :)

It was her birthday on 9th March and I really wanted to make something special for her... so thats what i came up with...


 Books show abbreviation of our school, college and university name....
Phone...  we used to talk on phone till late night...
Palet... we graduated in finearts togther...

Picture - in 7th grade we had strongest crush on our teacher Mam Ambreen... we used to talk alot about her, miss her... :)
Movie - watched so many movies togther on VCR :)

It was really fun, recalling those times and creating this cake Amber (my friend) loved it.

Irum.

No comments:

Post a Comment