Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Train Cake...

Exactly after 2 days I got another request for a train cake... for a 2 year old boy. This time too I was sent a picture, and here it is...
source unknown


I liked the picture, but wanted to add somethingz, I asked her for that and she said ok but didnt want much change... so thats what I came up with after 3 days...




Her hubby came to pick the cake, and he couldnt believe thats its a home made cake.... (flattered:) They all loved it and I got great remarks from her via sms

"many thanks irum. i loved it! i'll do advertisement for u :)"

she later messaged me on my facebook group and told me that she loved the taste and ate half of the cake :)

It was a vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream and waitress's white chocolate ganache.

I also made these giveaway cookies for her...


Irum.


No comments:

Post a Comment