Saturday, April 14, 2012

Started Baking in 7th Grade ....

I still remember my mom's words "baking and painting thats all you know...."

I started baking when I was in school, one of our neighbours, she taught me some really nice cakes... but they all were plain cakes, no icing, no nothing just plain simple cakes. But I was soo good at it that we always used to bake cakes at home.

so that was the history...

A year back after the birth of my second baby, i was so tired of the same routine that I started baking and trying new recipies again. And then I came across fondant, it was an entirely new world for me but i loved it and started experimenting... these are few of my first condant cakes.


My first fondant cake

the day I made this, I felt out of this world :)

The I made this train cake, for my mom in law...


And then it started...

No comments:

Post a Comment